Those Entitled To Vote
Those entitled to vote are as follows.
- Every PSA member entitled to attend, and attending, a meeting within the PSA’s governance structures (other than an observer) is entitled to one vote;
- The person acting as convenor or chairperson has a casting vote when the members, delegates or representatives are equally divided in opinion; this vote is additional to the deliberative vote of the convenor;
- A Member may exercise any right to vote either by being present in person, or by proxy with the approval of the secretariat (which authority may be delegated).
- must be appointed by notice in writing signed by the Member entitled to vote and the notice must state whether the appointment is for a particular meeting
- is not effective in relation to a meeting unless a copy of the notice of appointment is produced before the start of the meeting.